Do you believe in people? That data is only half the story behind what makes or breaks a company? That the other half - the business insights - exist only in the heads of people?
Do you believe that leadership is about making the hard decisions, managing both strategy and tactics, and paving the way for people? And that good leaders are ones that know how to listen to their people?
At Tonkean, we believe that in order to be successful, leaders and their teams must complement each other. And that in order for this to happen, leaders need to be able to see their data and people’s insights together - across different functions, products and teams.
Tonkean is a tool for managers. Unlike business intelligence or team management tools, Tonkean uncovers your business reality. It intelligently brings you answers that are only tangible when human input meets data, allowing you to stop with the nagging and focus on managing.
- End to end business development (from product definition adjustments to product sales)
- Establish market definition
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Clients engagement & relationships
- Manage and creating partnerships and business enhancing channels
- 2 years (or more) experience in business development (specialized in B2B)
- Experience with the enterprise selling world – advantage
- Experience in working with startups
- Eager to face a young company’s challenges
- Great team work
- Technical background – advantage
- Ability to develop a solid rapport with partners
- Excellent English language communication skills (written & spoken)
- We’re a young startup working on uncovering something we like to call “business reality”
- We’re a group of entrepreneurs, visionaries, and problem solvers, who always challenge the status quo and settle for nothing less than in true innovation
- Our customers love us, and we’re growing quickly
- We’re backed by some of the top VC’s and Angels in Silicon Valley and Israel
- We’re international, and have offices in both San Francisco and Tel Aviv