Do you believe in people? That data is only half the story behind what makes or breaks a company? That the other half - the business insights - exist only in the heads of people?
Do you believe that leadership is about making the hard decisions, managing both strategy and tactics, and paving the way for people? And that good leaders are ones that know how to listen to their people?
At Tonkean, we believe that in order to be successful, leaders and their teams must complement each other. And that in order for this to happen, leaders need to be able to see their data and people’s insights together - across different functions, products and teams.
Tonkean is a tool for managers. Unlike business intelligence or team management tools, Tonkean uncovers your business reality. It intelligently brings you answers that are only tangible when human input meets data, allowing you to stop with the nagging and focus on managing.
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
Reporting to the CEO, you will…
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes .
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level a plus.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- We’re a young startup working on uncovering something we like to call “business reality”
- We’re a group of entrepreneurs, visionaries, and problem solvers, who always challenge the status quo and settle for nothing less than in true innovation
- Our customers love us, and we’re growing quickly
- We’re backed by some of the top VC’s and Angels in Silicon Valley and Israel
- We’re international, and have offices in both San Francisco and Tel Aviv