Do you believe in people? That data is only half the story behind what makes or breaks a company? That the other half - the business insights - exist only in the heads of people?
Do you believe that leadership is about making the hard decisions, managing both strategy and tactics, and paving the way for people? And that good leaders are ones that know how to listen to their people?
At Tonkean, we believe that in order to be successful, leaders and their teams must complement each other. And that in order for this to happen, leaders need to be able to see their data and people’s insights together - across different functions, products and teams.
Tonkean is a tool for managers. Unlike business intelligence or team management tools, Tonkean uncovers your business reality. It intelligently brings you answers that are only tangible when human input meets data, allowing you to stop with the nagging and focus on managing.
As a Marketing Manager you will…
- Develop deep understanding of Tonkean’s products and solutions, A.I., chatbots
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the site and convert qualified sign-ups.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Analyze full-funnel conversion and retention, and figure out where you can have the highest impact on improving these KPIs
- Conduct A/B testing on marketing campaigns to maximize results.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver summary reports to leadership.
- Use marketing automation tools to increase awareness and demand.
- Partner with senior leadership to ensure consistent and proper messaging and timing of marketing programs across all online and offline channels; paid advertising, social media, email, content, landing pages and others
- Constantly optimize best-practice growth hacking processes across channels (email, web, paid, offline) as part of the demand engine, using a lean methodology.
- Conduct and evaluate customer research and competitive differentiation
- Collaborate and support new marketing initiatives as needed.
- Partner with Sales team to improve lead generation and outreach efforts
A bit about you:
- You are highly analytical and data driven. You geek out for numbers!
- You enjoy learning, trying new things and rolling up your sleeves to get the job done
- You are a strategic thinker who’s also a great executor.
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, time-sensitive and extremely rewarding environment.
- 2-5 years of experience in SaaS B2B demand generation.
- Understanding of lead generation best practices and industry trends.
- Deep experience with A/B Testing, marketing automation tools, and social media ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Experience with PPC, SEO, email marketing, and growth hacking.
- Basic HTML a plus.
- We’re a young startup working on uncovering something we like to call “business reality”
- We’re a group of entrepreneurs, visionaries, and problem solvers, who always challenge the status quo and settle for nothing less than in true innovation
- Our customers love us, and we’re growing quickly
- We’re backed by some of the top VC’s and Angels in Silicon Valley and Israel
- We’re international, and have offices in both San Francisco and Tel Aviv