Growth Marketing Specialist
San Francisco office
Do you believe in people? That data is only half the story behind what makes or breaks a company? That the other half – the business insights – exist only in the heads of people?
Do you believe that leadership is about making the hard decisions, managing both strategy and tactics, and paving the way for people? And that good leaders are ones that know how to listen to their people?
At Tonkean, we believe that in order to be successful, leaders and their teams must complement each other. And that in order for this to happen, leaders need to be able to see their data and people’s insights together – across different functions, products and teams.
Tonkean is a tool for managers. Unlike business intelligence or team management tools, Tonkean uncovers your business reality. It intelligently brings you answers that are only tangible when human input meets data, allowing you to stop with the nagging and focus on managing.
Reaching new potential customers takes dedication, passion, and curiosity. It also means that you are willing to do whatever it takes to understand and influence people. If that describes you, and you’re looking to build a career in demand generation and growth marketing, we have an opportunity for you!
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, you will…
- Perform market research to understand the motivations and behaviors of customer personas
- Brainstorm creative ways of reaching potential customers through digital and in-person channels
- Manage and execute end-to-end growth campaigns
- Create compelling content to attract potential new customers
- Manage on-going campaigns through data-driven approaches
- Be a creative and out-of-the-box thinker
- Be diligent about finding supporting information or data to test hypthesis
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment while faced with uncertainty and complexity
- Have a B.A. or similar degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Have a good understanding of B2B growth marketing or demand generation
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- We’re a young startup working on uncovering something we like to call “business reality”
- We’re a group of entrepreneurs, visionaries, and problem solvers, who always challenge the status quo and settle for nothing less than in true innovation
- Our customers love us, and we’re growing quickly
- We’re backed by some of the top VC’s and Angels in Silicon Valley and Israel
- We’re international, and have offices in both San Francisco and Tel Aviv